Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

Getting ready for the off

So after hastily putting together a new blogface yesterday, I now need some posts on here.

For those that don't know, I'm relatively new here in Warwick, having just moved here this year. I didn't travel far though, only a couple of miles west, from Leamington.

For some reason I never really visited Warwick much when I lived on the 'other side', and now I hardly go to Leamington town centre, it seems Warwick has everything I need. Although it sometimes takes me a little longer to find it!

I've found some great places so far, The Wild Boar, The Cape of Good Hope, The Roebuck, The Zetland, The Merchants, The Rose & Crown, The Bowling Green, (all great!) oh, and there's a market here on the weekend too.

But does it have everything I need? Can I get everything I need for the month of April from local retailers in Warwick? If I can, do I have the time, energy or inclination to do so? We'll see...


I'll also be updating my progress on @WarwickWitter where I also post updates about happenings in Warwick, Leamington, Kenilworth, Southam, Hampton Magma, Stratford Upon Avon, Harbury, you get the idea.



1 comment:

  1. Great to have another Warwick blogger joining me. This will be a great journey!

    Be good to share ideas and tips.

    ReplyDelete