Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

Warwick Visit, new finds in Shire Hall

Today I went into the Shire Hall for the very first time, it was to meet #WarwickRocks pioneer, Jack. OK, I know I've not lived here long, but I didn't realise there's a library and a post office in there!

Continuing my #ShopWarwickMonth I stopped off in Rumps the Butchers for some burgers. Handily they also sell baps, or batches as some of you probably say.

So to accompany the burgers, I obviously needed chips. I was feeling too lazy to make my own, so wanted oven fries. Anyone know of anywhere independent I could get these in Warwick? I resorted to M&S in the end, and picked up a red onion whilst I was in there too.

I quite like just strolling around Warwick, I seem to see something new each time I do.

Also, parking, contrary to popular belief, was pretty easy. Parked near West Gate and made the short walk, very pleasant.



No comments:

Post a Comment